CTC: 30k-40k / Month
Job Description: Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Recite). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the Infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (MUST)
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Red.) (MUST)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is o plus (added advantage)
- Experience with React Native would be a PLUS. (Added Advantage)
- UI library (Material UI / Bootstrap) (Any 1 required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com